The foams used in the our products are certified by the CertiPUR-US® program, which guarantees that they are made without any harmful chemicals including ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde, and have extremely low impact on indoor air quality.
Articles in this section
- Does the Eight Mattress pass safety tests?
- What certifications does the foam have?
- What are the warranties for the Eight Mattress?
- Are all the materials you use in the Eight Mattress safe?
- Are there chemical fire retardants in the Eight Mattress?
- What type of flame retardant does the Eight Mattress use?