The Eight Mattress is made of a blend of four special types of foam designed to provide the best comfort, support, breathability, and durability.
These four layers are wrapped in a soft, custom-designed, and hand-sewn fabric that guarantees the release of moisture and flexibility and has fire retardant properties.
The premium high-density foams that make up the Eight Mattress are:
–2” of latex-like foam (a unique foam that responds like latex but provides better support, breathability, is fire retardant and hypoallergenic).
–2” of memory foam (which provides the right comfort and support and an unforgettable hug-you sleep feeling).
–2” of transition foam (to equally distribute weight and let the mattress adapt better to your sleep position).
–4” of support foam (which guarantees the right support and durability of the mattress).
All our foams are CertiPUR-US® approved which means they are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million).