You can place the Eight Mattress on an adjustable base as long as the base moves the whole mattress and not just one side of the mattress.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up the Eight Mattress?
- Will Eight help me assemble my Eight Mattress?
- Do I need to air out the Eight Mattress overnight?
- Can I use a mattress protector over the Eight Mattress?
- What type of foundation do you recommend?
- Do I need a traditional bed frame or box spring foundation?
- Does the Eight Mattress work with an adjustable base?
- Does the mattress work with a Murphy bed?
- How long can I keep the mattress in a box?
- Do I need to rotate my Eight Mattress?