A traditional bed frame or box spring foundation is not mandatory. We do strongly recommend placing your Eight Mattress on a stable, rigid base whether that’s a platform, slatted bed (3″ apart or less), box foundation, an adjustable bed frame, or even the floor.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to flip my Eight Mattress?
- How do I set up the Eight Smart Mattress?
- Will Eight help me assemble my Smart Mattress?
- Do I need to air out the Eight Smart Mattress overnight?
- Can I use a mattress protector over the Eight Smart Mattress?
- Can I clean the technology layer of the Eight Smart Mattress?
- What type of foundation do you recommend?
- Do I need a traditional bed frame or box spring foundation?
- Does the Eight Smart Mattress work with an adjustable base?
- How long can I keep the mattress in a box?