After turning warming on, please keep in mind that it can take up to 30 minutes to fully warm one side of the bed if the other side is not on. The time it takes to heat up depends on the temperature level chosen, from 1 being a little warm to 10 being much warmer, and also on the blankets or comforter you have on your bed. If your bed is not covered, then it will take longer.
For larger bed sizes like King and Cali King, it can take up to 3 hours to reach maximum level on both sides of the bed. If you just turn on one side, it will take approximately 50 minutes.
When you turn warming on, the hub light will be solid red for 30 seconds and then dim. If the hub does not light up red, try plugging the power cable into a different outlet. Make sure both the power cable and connector cables are firmly plugged into the hub.
If you still notice no change in temperature, contact us at email@example.com. Please do not attempt any repairs yourself.
Some factors to consider:
- It can take up to 30 minutes to fully warm one side of the bed.
- If you have the warming on for both sides of the bed at the same time, it will take twice as long to warm up (1.5 to 2.5 hours).
- For maximum results, the bed must be covered with a blanket and/or comforter. If it isn’t, the bed won’t warm up.
- If your bed is a King or California King, it will take longer to warm up than a Full or Queen.
- You can only set one scheduled warming per night.
- When warming is turned on, the hub light will be solid red for 30 seconds and dim down.