Our foam layers have passed the required flame tests and contain a fire retardant barrier to comply with regulations. The technology layer has passed the required certifications for consumer electronics products. The fire sock functions to smother and dampen flames by causing a layer of char to form, thus preventing oxygen from feeding the fire and subsequently preventing the flames from reaching the foam and spreading.
Articles in this section
- Does the Eight Mattress pass safety tests?
- What certifications does the foam have?
- What are the warranties for the Eight Mattress?
- Are all the materials you use in the Eight Mattress safe?
- Are there chemical fire retardants in the Eight Mattress?
- What type of flame retardant does the Eight Mattress use?