On your "Last Night" feature, you'll see multiple sessions on your app if you take a nap in the middle of the day. If you were not in bed during the time of extra data, you should be mindful of pets at home that might enjoy your comfortable bed while you are away.
Articles in this section
- Menu Settings: Pairing your Eight
- Menu Settings: Put Eight into pairing mode (Device)
- Menu Settings: Invite or delete a partner
- Menu Settings: Share data with partner
- Menu Settings: Change bed side
- Last Night: What does my sleep score mean?
- Last Night: Why is my data inaccurate?
- Last Night: What do the breaks mean?
- Last Night: Why do I have multiple sessions?
- Last Night: I wasn’t in bed, why do I have data?