Manage the bed temperature so you sleep comfortably each night with warming.
Automatic Warming ON
There are 10 temperature levels to choose from, 1 being a little warm and 10 being the warmest. Slide to select the temperature level, and toggle the switch to turn warming off and on automatically. The auto function will warm for 10 hours.
With scheduled warming, you can set a start and stop time prior to getting in bed. This means warming will automatically turn on and off at the time you input. Tap the "Schedule" bottom toward the bottom of the screen to set the start and stop times.
To have a set warming time, select the Timer button above "Schedule" and select the desired time and "Start."
Please keep in mind the following:
- It can take up to 30 minutes to fully warm one side of the bed.
- If you have the warming on for both sides of the bed at the same time, it will take twice as long to warm up (1.5 to 2.5 hours).
- For maximum results, the bed must be covered with a blanket and/or comforter. If it isn’t, the bed won’t warm up.
- If your bed is a King or California King, it will take longer to warm up than a Full or Queen.
- You can only set one scheduled warming per night.
- When warming is turned on, the hub light will be solid red for 30 seconds and dim down.