Our foam layers have passed the required flame tests and contains a fire retardant barrier to comply with regulations. The technology layer has passed the required certifications for consumer electronics products. The fire sock functions to smother and dampen flames by causing a layer of char to form, thus preventing oxygen from feeding the fire and subsequently preventing the flames from reaching the foam and spreading.
Articles in this section
- Does the Eight Smart Mattress pass safety tests?
- I'm pregnant / have an electronic implant. Is this safe to use?
- What certifications does the foam have?
- What are the warranties for the Eight Smart Mattress?
- Are all the materials you use in the Eight Smart Mattress safe?
- Are there chemical fire retardants in the Eight Smart Mattress?
- What type of flame retardant does the Eight Smart Mattress use?