What is Zibby?
Zibby is a user-friendly alternative to credit cards and other financing options. Zibby offers monthly payments for online purchases at the time of checkout and has partnered with some of the most forward-thinking retailers on the web. Zibby follows a lease to ownership structure and strives always to be more transparent than any other forms of financing.
How do I sign up with Zibby?
- Select “Pay With Zibby” at checkout.
- Enter your name, email, mobile phone, DOB and last 4 digits of your SSN (your information is encrypted for safety, not shared or sold, and applying does not impact your credit score).
- As an added security measure, Zibby will text you an authorization code to sign in.
- Zibby will notify you of your credit decision in real time. If approved, Zibby will show you the loan amount and interest rate for which you’ve been approved. You can choose to pay off your loan over the course of 12, 18 or 24 Monthly Payments.*You will be shown up front the fixed monthly payment amount for each option, as well as the total amount of interest you will pay over the course of each term so you can select the option that best fits your budget.
- Once you complete your purchase using Zibby you will receive a copy of the entire Zibby agreement. In order to complete the checkout, you will need to scroll through the agreement pages until the very last page. There will be a breakdown of every month's minimum payment and also the "buyout payment price". This means that you will be in 6 of a 12-month lease and if you would like, you can simply buy the item outright immediately, with the listed price. This buyout listing price is valid while entering the lease or during the initial 90 days of purchase.
- Simply click “Confirm” to complete signup.
What is needed to apply for a Zibby lease?
- A valid mobile phone number that can receive SMS text
- A valid US address
- A valid Social Security or Taxpayer ID Number (ITIN)
- A valid email address
- A valid credit or debit card to make monthly payments with (no prepaid or gift cards)
- A valid photo ID showing you are 18 years of age or older
Will Zibby perform a credit check?
No credit is required to apply for a lease with Zibby and there is also no check to your FICO score. You can apply if you have no credit, bad credit or a bankruptcy. "No credit required” does not mean nor imply that no inquiry will be made of credit history or creditworthiness. We may check past transactional history and report information about your lease to credit reporting agencies, but no established credit history is necessary.
How does our financing option with Zibby work?
- Simply select “Pay With Zibby” at checkout, enter a few key pieces of personal info (100% encrypted, and applying does not affect your credit score).
- Opt to pay for your item in full within the initial 90-day window at the original price or choose 12, 18 or 24 monthly payment plan with a monthly leasing fee - Pick a loan term that fits your monthly budget!
- Anything from $300-$1,000 would be 12-months, $1,001-$2,000 would be 18-months, and $2,001-$3,500 would be a 24-month lease.
- Know Exactly What You’ll Pay - The monthly payment amount you choose when you check out with Zibby is the exact amount you will pay each month. It is that simple - no hidden fees or deferred interest.
Will I pay interest?
No, Zibby offers a lease-to-own payment option. Customers are entering into an agreement to lease the product, with an option to own. The agreement is not a credit transaction. The monthly lease payment does not include an interest rate or APR, but a monthly leasing fee the will be calculated at the time of purchase.
How do I make a payment?
When you open a lease, you will be set-up on automatic payments. So each month Zibby will automatically draft your payment. If you choose to disable auto pay please contact Zibby for assistance.
How do I return an item with Zibby?
All returns requested after the 100-day or 30-day trial window are handled through Zibby directly. Simply notify Zibby that you would like to return your item and to stop the lease payments. You will no longer be charged moving forward. A time and location is then arranged for Zibby to pick up the returned item. After the customer receives an email confirmation from Zibby letting the customer know the refund has been processed.
How do I contact Zibby?
Zibby has a dedicated team on staff in their New York City-based headquarters to assist you with your account. They can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone. (888) 391-9901.