What is The Simple Foundation?
The Simple Foundation is a match made in heaven for your Eight Sleep mattress.
Not only does it add extra height to your bed, but assembly is a breeze- no tools required. Just lock the high-quality wood into place and use it as a bed frame or box spring. Simply connect the corners and you are ready to go!
What’s in my foundation?
The Simple Foundation consists of high-grade pine wood surrounded by a dark gray woven cloth exterior frame. Also included is a sleeved slat set to protect your mattress from the wear and tear of time. Made Proudly in the USA!
Is The Simple Foundation a box spring?
Yes. The Simple Foundation can be used as a box spring and has the same dimensions as all standard box springs
What are the dimensions of the foundation?
- Twin: (37.5” x 74” x 7.5”)
- Twin XL: (37.5” x 79” x 7.5”)
- Full: (52.5” x 74” x 7.5”)
- Queen: (59.5” x 79” x 7.5”)
- King: (75.5” x 79” x 7.5”)
- Cali King: (71.5” x 83” x 7.5”)
How big is the box it ships in?
All foundations ship in a 16"x16"46" box that weighs around 75-85 pounds.
Can I buy the foundation without an Eight Sleep Mattress?
You more than welcome to try the Simple Foundation with any mattress of your liking.
Where does my foundation go?
The foundation will fit on any standard bed frame or platform, even the floor!
What is the return policy?
The Simple Foundation can be returned within 30 days of the delivery date without shipping charges. To ensure the integrity and sanitary standard of our products, Eight does not re-use or offer refurbished foundations once opened and used, and hence, do not take back foundations. Our team will be able to offer options of disposal or donation, according to your location.
What is the warranty?
We offer a 3-year warranty with each foundation.
Where is The Simple Foundation made?
Made Proudly in the USA!
Our foundations are engineered with quality pine wood, extra strength plastic and a 100% cotton exterior.
Are there any weight restrictions with The Simple Foundation support?
The Simple foundation can hold up to 600 lbs, with the mattress included.
Will my Simple Foundation ship with my Eight Sleep Mattress?
Both items will be shipped in separate packaging and may arrive on different dates.
What do I do if the foundation shows as delivered, but has not arrived?
We must be notified within 30 days of the delivery date to address any shipment errors.
How do I put the Simple Foundation together?
The assembly of The Simple Foundation is easy and can be completed in 3 quick steps. No tools needed!
1. Take out all of the materials from your box. Everything included is listed here:
- 4 Side Support Rails
- Support Slat Pack (1 Piece Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, CA King)
- Middle Support Beam (Full, Queen // 2 pieces for King, CA King),
- Twin & Twin XL (Middle beam not needed)
2. Connect the 4 rails to each other, long to short, using the attached brackets. They should click into place. This will be the base of your foundation. Align the middle support beam(s) and firmly click them into place the same way that you attached the rails. If you have a Twin or Twin XL you can skip this step.
3. Unroll: Line up the support slat pack at the head of the bed and unroll it over the foundation.
Here is what the end product should look like!
If you have any questions do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].